Go Fish Game
Players try to collect all four-of-a-kind cards from the following categories. The player who captures most sets wins.
2. Colonial America
3. American Revolution
4. Important Documents
5. The Young Republic
6. Westward Expansion
7. The West
8. The Civil War
9. American Founding Fathers
Following the Answer Key instructions, shuffle the cards necessary for the chronology game. When one player signals, the other player assembles all cards in chronological order, as fast as he can. The fastest time wins!
Collect the Cards
Players use historical facts (hints) to try and guess the image on the card. If a player guesses correctly, he wins the card!
Place these four card at the top of the playing field: The West, the Midwest, The South, The Northeast. Shuffle the other cards. When one player signals, the other player assembles all cards under the correct card, based on the location each card represents, as fast as he can. The fastest time wins! Answer key provided.
- All Products
- Charter Schools/Co-ops
- Online Classes
- Our Teachers
- Course Schedule 2018/2019
- Ancient Rome Elementary Online Class
- Ancient Online Course Recordings
- Medieval Civilizations Online Course Recordings
- The Story of Liberty American Online Course
- World History, High School Online Course Recordings
- American History High School Online Course Recordings
- American Government and Economics Online Course Recordings
- Game Retailers