Players try to collect all four-of-a-kind cards from the following categories. The player who captures most sets wins.
2. Ancient Asia
4. Ancient Hebrews
5. Ancient Egypt
6. Ancient Greece
7. Roman Republic
8. Roman Empire
9. Native American Homes
10. Political Leaders
11. Seven Continents
12. Rivers of Early Civilizations
Following the Answer Key instructions, shuffle the cards necessary for the chronology game. When one player signals, the other player assembles all cards in chronological order, as fast as he can. The fastest time wins!
Collect the Cards
Players use historical facts (hints) to try and guess the image on the card. If a player guesses correctly, he wins the card.
Place the Continents cards at the top of the playing field. Shuffle the other cards. When one player signals, the other player assembles all cards under the correct continent, as fast as he can. The fastest time wins! Answer key provided.
- All Products
- Charter Schools/Co-ops
- Constitution Bee
- Online Classes
- Our Teachers
- Course Schedule 2018/2019
- Ancient Online Course Recordings
- Medieval Civilizations Online Course Recordings
- The Story of Liberty American Online Course
- World History, High School Online Course Recordings
- American History High School Online Course Recordings
- American Government and Economics Online Course Recordings