Why Did We Make Our App?
American children no longer learn about the greatness of Western Civilization and the United States of America. Kids like Apps. We want to get kids where they are, and teach them the truths about history and about their country. Here are a few points we posted recently that describe our App.
1. Kids can learn how the American Constitution limits the power of government with the new Classical Historian app! Learn how American Founding Fathers created a government that guarantees all Americans liberty through the Bill of Rights.
2. Do your kids know the role faith played in American History? Learn how Harriet Tubman trusted God to help her guide over 300 slaves to freedom. Learn the true story of the Pilgrims, the meaning of Thanksgiving, and what has inspired countless Americans. Learn these inspiring stories in the new Classical Historian app!
3. How do you teach the young the true history of America? Kids can learn with the new and fun Classical Historian app that has 25 games of memory, knowledge, matching, and puzzles, and 10 books!
4. Do your kids know that the U.S.A. was the first country in the modern world to establish a Republic? Do they know Thomas Jefferson believed that the Creator gave all men their natural rights? Kids can learn these truths through fun games and books in the new Classical Historian app!
5. Kids can learn the inspiring story of the American westward movement, how American inventors created the telephone and the airplane, and how the U.S. fought a Civil War that ended slavery, in the new Classical Historian app!
6. Who wrote the Star Spangled Banner? Who is the Father of the Country? Who is the Father of the Constitution? Who invented the first airplane or the first telephone? Kids can learn these important facts in the new Classical Historian app!