1. Who was Jesus Christ and where was he from?
2. What were his followers called?
3. What were Jesus' followers called to do?
4. What is the holy book of Christians and when was it written?
5. What idea in Thomas Jefferson's Declaration of Independence came from Christianity?
6. After the Roman Empire adopted Christianity as the official religion, who was head of the Christian Church in the Roman Empire?
7. In the Roman Empire, what were the titles of the leader of the Empire and the leader of the Church?
8. In Christianity, do individuals have rights over the government, or is government stronger than the individual?