1. What is the U.S.A.'s governing document?
2. Who is George Washington compared to?
3. Who were citizens in the Roman Republic?
4. Name one right Roman citizens had?
5. How was power separated in the Roman Republic?
6. What does the rule of law mean? How is this concept not followed in most countries of the world?
7. What were the Twelve Tables?
8. What did Cicero write about laws?
9. What was Cicero's opinion about representative government?
10. Who was Cincinnatus?
11. What did he do and what did George Washington do that was similar?