Chapter 6. Civilizing Europe
1. In which ways did the various tribes and nations of Europe change from A.D. 476 to about 1000?
2. Did life improve for the average person from the beginning of the Medieval Ages to the year 1000?
3. Who founded the United States of America?
4. What survived the fall of the Roman Empire?
5. Who did Christians trace the beginning of the Christian Church to?
6. What does the word "universal" in Greek translate into?
7. Who were monks?
8. What did the monks teach the pagan Germans, Celts, and Slavs?
9. Name three missionaries and to which people of Europe they were missionaries to.
10. Name two or three things the Europeans adopted from the Romans.
Leave a Reply.
John De Gree
Mr. De Gree is teacher of intermediate students at MacArthur Fundamental Intermediate, and is Founder of The Classical Historian