Hello Everyone. It is an honor to be writing to classroom and home school moms who want to teach independent and critical thinking in History and English. On Saturday, I presented to outstanding home school moms an introductory seminar on how to lead the Socratic Discussion in History and Reading. I am always amazed on something very common in home school moms. Many seem to think they aren't doing a good enough job. They feel their children aren't getting the best education possible. And so, these moms study, research, and go to seminars on their Day Off from school. This is such a beautiful testament to me how committed they are to their children's success. And, these home school moms set the bar high for me as a teacher in the classroom and at home with my own kids. Rest assured, nobody loves your child more than a mom. And, if you are honestly searching for the best education for your child, I bet that your kids are more academically advanced than the average school child. Don't lose heart! Keep up the great effort!
Teaching with the Take a Stand! series helps me get to know my children and students better and it helps them how to think critically, form historical judgement, and express themselves in speech and in writing.
- All Products
- Charter Schools/Co-ops
- Online Classes
- Our Teachers
- Course Schedule 2018/2019
- Ancient Rome Elementary Online Class
- Ancient Online Course Recordings
- Medieval Civilizations Online Course Recordings
- The Story of Liberty American Online Course
- World History, High School Online Course Recordings
- American History High School Online Course Recordings
- American Government and Economics Online Course Recordings
- Game Retailers