knew my son was ready for a critical thinking history method when he started to beat me in arguments I had thought beforehand weren't even debatable topics. I learned over time to have two separate areas of topics at home with my children. There were items we could discuss and debate, and there were issues that were not up to discussion. We could discuss the theme of a novel, or the cause of a war, but we could not discuss the correct way to talk to mom, how to treat your sister, or when to do the chores. Once I figured this out, life became much easier.
Teaching with the Take a Stand! series helps me get to know my children and students better and it helps them how to think critically, form historical judgement, and express themselves in speech and in writing.
- All Products
- Charter Schools/Co-ops
- Online Classes
- Our Teachers
- Course Schedule 2018/2019
- Ancient Rome Elementary Online Class
- Ancient Online Course Recordings
- Medieval Civilizations Online Course Recordings
- The Story of Liberty American Online Course
- World History, High School Online Course Recordings
- American History High School Online Course Recordings
- American Government and Economics Online Course Recordings
- Game Retailers